A Place For Us.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something to consider

Go down

Something to consider Empty Something to consider

Post by Traveler Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:06 am

War In Heaven

From the onset I would like to point out that I do not consider myself as having the gift of prophecy or any other form of supernatural insight into the future. However that does not mean that I am not able to examine prophetic scriptures and cross reference them in order to gain a bit of understanding regarding what others who do have this gift have left to us for our benefit. Neither do I have any trouble looking at current events and by logical deduction come to a conclusion as to where these events will lead us. The basic laws of cause and effect will always prevail!

With that being said there is however one exception to every rule and in this case it is to do with a recurring dream that has come back many times over the years and has caused me to give it much thought, if for nothing else, it’s persistence. I have only told it to my closest friends and family but because of the bewildering times that are upon us I feel that it may be prudent to shear it with the public at large. Albeit if only to those who will listen to something like this.

This dream always occurs in the same time frame. The mid 1970's, I always see myself as a teenager on our family farm in what was then Rhodesia. It is mid day and the summer sun is shining down from a cloudless sky. I am standing in the garden, just one terrace up from the swimming pool. There is a general feeling of contentment and prosperity even though the country was at war at the time and safety was not guaranteed, it was not an issue that caused concern at that moment in time.

All of a sudden I look up and can see the stars as they would appear in the normal night sky. All are in their place in the normal haphazard fashion as you normally see them. But now they are brighter and instead of the mid day sun there is a kind of twilight. Then the stars start to move and circle around each other before forming up into ranks as soldiers do when on parade.

Then these battalions of stars start to march in a westerly direction and there is the sense that they are marching off to war. Behind them more stars do the same thing and form up into ranks and then follow the others. There is a sense of the slow passage of time while this is happening. Then later the stars are not just forming into ranks but into the outlines of weapons such as what we would consider spacecraft to look like but there is the sense that these are designed for war as in fighter jets of all different shapes and sizes of great power and they fly off in the same direction as the rest.

AT the very end that took a very long time to come, I see the very last two or three stars leave there place in the sky and follow off after the rest. All that is left is an empty black sky devoid of all stars and it is night. There is a sense of great emptiness as in this huge display of power and might that marched off to this unseen war in the west will not be returning or be seen again. And I am always exhausted because of such a long passage of time that was needed for these events to occur.

Revelation Chapter 12

7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.
14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.
15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.
16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.
17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Now from its context it can be seen that this passage of scripture occurs quite some time after the birth and crucifixion of Christ, but while the church is still on this earth. Also this war in heaven happens a short while before the tribulation where the Mark of the Beast is enforced upon the worlds population.

That would indicate that the events of the Apocalypse that will do so much harm to us are a result of satanic influences because satan will be here on this earth because he would have been cast out of the heavens. From verse 12 we are told straight out that we are destined for grief because of this.

Looking at world social, scientific and political events I cannot help but get the impression that the fulfillment of these prophetic verses is about due. In fact a little over due, Which has lead me to conclude that this reoccurring dream is perhaps pointing to the specific time when these events actually started and it is supposed to serve as a warning. If that be the case then we should be seeing the influence of satan all around us right now as he prepares to take his last stand here on this earth.

With that in mind I have made up a list of all the things that I see happening in the world around me that would indicate the influence of satan as he prepares to gain total control of this planet and all its resources so that he can establish himself here and rebuild his shattered defenses after being tossed out of the heavens.

Please feel free to add to the list if you can find anything that I may have left out or overlooked.

1. The image and symbol of the dragon is being promoted every where in a positive light.

2. All the worlds governments are becoming more and more totalitarian in nature with great resources being spent on the monitoring and control of their own civilian populations.

3. There seems to be a total ethics reversal taking place where that which was once considered good is becoming bad and what was once bad is becoming good.

4. The accumulation of personal wealth or property is starting to become a privilege bestowed at the discretion of the state rather than the result of prudent behavior of the individual or family. The introduction of death duties etc is fast preventing the accumulation of wealth in families.

5. Extortion by the state has become accepted as normal practice and eminent domain practices has removed any pretense of private property rights even if you did pay for it.

6. The majority of the worlds population is living hand to mouth from one pay cheque to the next and the resulting threat of poverty keeps the population compliant and in check. And that’s in the more well to do developed countries.

7. In the name of tolerance any religion goes except the Christians and Jews who are fast becoming societies pariahs.

8. There is a determined effort to destroy or corrupt anything Christian. When you see the words holistic in a hospital it means all crosses down and Christ out of there.

9. Slowly but surely all public displays pertaining to the God of the Bible are being removed or outlawed.

10. Christian Holidays are being attacked so as to change them in such a way that Christ is removed from the public’s conscious.

11. There is a concerted effort to break down the traditional family structures. Discipline of children is being prevented by the state and their minds are being re engineered to have a totally different value system from the parents.

12. The entertainment industry concentrates on sexual perversion and violence which is reenforced by the gaming industries.

13. The kids are being deliberately dumbed down by the education system and the pursuit of knowledge outside defined limits is considered elitist.

14. There are greater controls being placed on information and material supplies. You can get more useful information from a set of encyclopedias printed in the 1940's than you can from the modern version.

15. Because of genetic modifications we see the control of the worlds food supply being concentrated in the hands of the few.

16. Because of transgenics we are seeing the corruption of life in its basic forms as was the case in the days of Noah.

17. The promotion of occult practices has never been so high.

18. The promotion of satanism is open and blatant with open invitations to sell your souls and rewards for blaspheming the Holy Spirit. The reward being a free CD.

19. Who would have thought that the gay agenda or abortion issues would have burst on the scene in the way it has if there was not some form of negative spiritual influence promoting it.

20. The church itself has been corrupted from within and taken the congregations on a one way trip that’s far from God in the pursuit of wealth and things of this world.

In conclusion I have to say that I stand astounded in all that has happened that is negative in such a short period of time. It is quite obvious where this is all headed and what the results will be but for some reason every one seems quite content to walk this road anyway. It is my belief that everything could not go down hill this fast unless there be a satanic influence behind it. Left to themselves I cannot see ordinary people making these choices on their own.

Sept 2006
Traveler
Traveler
Admin

https://aplace4us-com.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum