A Place For Us.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Of civil war from 1012

Go down

Of civil war from 1012 Empty Of civil war from 1012

Post by Traveler Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:32 pm

7/26/12

(Yes, Michelle, it is true that Jesus Christ is My only begotten Son, your Lord and Savior who came in the flesh and died for your sins. For your redemption back to Me, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. The only True God.

Civil war in America will look different than any other civil wars that has happened upon this continent. It will be father against son, yes, but more so it is fragmented. Different groups warring amongst each other without a clear mission statement. In short, chaos. Where it will be impossible to tell what the group is fighting for or against because the beliefs of each group are fragmented where it will seem the groups have much in common, but they are still warring against each other.

This is why I said not to be involved in any groups as the times go forward. To protect your own community, your own family and your own self. Grounded in the foundational truths that I have set before you, written down in the scriptures for the times of the end. Perilous times are coming upon America, and the west. Times where race will fight against race. White against white, and against black, and against brown. And all colors will war among themselves, and against others. Where the True principles are clouded and will be impossible to know. Military personnel and those who would join them in this fight for justice will be the ones that beat back the Islamists that would seek to take over. This is the main civil war, but as I say the outbreak of races will also be seen. In effect is will be a double civil war. The one against the Reds and the one internally. Two prongs happening simultaneously. When the two prongs join, and come against the Reds is when you will see the tide turn. Until then, treacherous times, many fall by the sword, and many taken into captivity. This is the patience of the saints.

During this time, will the signs and wonders in the sky start appearing. Communications will be here and there as I have told you. More manifestations of cannibalism will be seen before this time. My protective hand has withdrawn and it will withdraw more. Those who know their God will do exploits, but during this time they will be purified. A courage that has not been seen upon these shores will rise out of the ashes, and a unity will be seen upon the land in the last of the battles. But, the liberty they once knew will not be seen as such, although the liberty will be within the oppression. For the focus and fight will be elsewhere leaving a seemingly broken people to their own devices. That is when the true leaders of the Body of Christ, and the true reformation withing those who are called by Me happens. Where hope is once again brought upon the west. Through these wars, there will be miracles by My right hand that will be seen. Much Christian persecution will be the reality. But after this, after this time, there will be a harvest for My Kingdom. Not the harvest of the book of Revelation, but a harvest none the less.
Traveler
Traveler
Admin

https://aplace4us-com.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum