A Place For Us.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alien slave trade

Go down

Alien slave trade Empty Alien slave trade

Post by Traveler Tue May 25, 2021 2:29 pm

The Coming Alien Slave Trade

Where ever you find manipulation you can bet that you will also find just about every other evil thing as well. What is taking place in the political arenas of our time is no exception. But like every other evil deal that is made it can only be kept secret until the time comes when the deal has to be paid for or implemented, at which point it can no longer be kept secret as the events have to unfold and the deeds planned done. However regardless of what kind of spin and distortion is used to justify the deeds the laws of nature will still unfold in the form of cause and effect. You do bad things and in the end bad things will come back to you as the events come full circle to bite you in the ass.

The following passage of scripture has been used before to show that there is going to be alien intervention in our affairs at a future date. Form the condition of things on the earth it is also apparent that these events tie into the last days and correspond to the events described in the opening of the sixth seal in the book of Revelation. That places these events as occurring in the last days

The statement in verse 21 that the Lord is going to be punishing the kings of the earth and the hosts of high ones indicates that they are going to be guilty of committing the same crime together. God is not going to stop them from committing the crime but once they have done it they will be called to account for it. They will be punished for it!

Isa 24:20 The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.
Isa 24:21 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the LORD shall punish the host of the high ones that are on high, and the kings of the earth upon the earth.
Isa 24:22 And they shall be gathered together, as prisoners are gathered in the pit, and shall be shut up in the prison, and after many days shall they be visited.
Isa 24:23 Then the moon shall be confounded, and the sun ashamed, when the LORD of hosts shall reign in mount Zion, and in Jerusalem, and before his ancients gloriously.

The only problem is that we are not told what this crime is. Only who it is that conspirers together to carry out the deed. That is until we get so close to the time that events come about that can be seen by all. The following video was made by an armature astronomer using a 12 inch store bought telescope. It’s resolution is maxed out to the point where the objects become a bit distorted and he is looking through the atmosphere but what is revealed is obvious to all. If he can see this with a small 12 inch ground based scope you can bet that the Hubble scope can see it in full detail and so can all the other large telescopes on the planet. But the reason the public is not being told about this is because those in charge do not want the public to know.

Well I was a little concerned because these ships are obviously quite a way out and are not anything like the UFO’s that are spotted looking us over, so I asked a friend of mine who has the prophetic gifts to take this to the Lord and ask of him what was going on here and this is what we received in the form of reply. Yes some of the information is for us personally but I figured it best to leave it intact as it give the full picture in the light of its context. If we are going to give a warning of things to come it is better to not risk leaving anything out.

(Yes, Michelle, it is true that My only begotten Son, Jesus Christ, came in the flesh and died for your sins. He is seated at My right hand side. I AM your God on high. Michelle, you have these switched around in your thinking. The crafts that are circular in nature with the Greys are the spiritual realms that breach through into the physical realms. These transport cargo space ships that you have seen are in the physical realms. These are the ships that will transport the slaves that have been sold for technological advances. The enforcers are the hybrid humans that you have seen. These ones on the cargo ships are the ones that are coming that will attempt to assimilate into the populations, but they will not mix. These are the ones that Russia has made their deals with, and all the other governments. There are those of the Lord on the far reaches yet to come as well. HA! Yes, Michelle, I work in My creation means that all things are done through My creation. Whether spiritual or physical all things are done through My own creation. Do not fear what this may mean for your own future, for I have promised that I will work through you no matter where you find yourself, and that you will not be alone, and that you own family will be taken care of through My own means. You will be amazed at what I have planned for your futures. To be taken captive means that there must be a place to be taken captive to, does it not?

Wherever you find yourself, do not worship the ones in the heavens. Do not bow down to the ones that may look like gods. They are the large ones, and they can be brutal. But logic is their way, and kindness is more times than not a mystery to them. From their perspective this is a business deal that they have come to collect on. Nothing more, nothing less. From your perspective, it is a wrongdoing and a judgment from My hand on a wayward people. From My perspective! It is a way to spread the Gospel of peace. It is a way to work in My creation to spread Christ as the creation's saviour. Eternity does not begin at death. It begins now. No matter what state of being, you mission will be the same. The standard is the tool. It will be effective for the time it is meant for. Do not worry about the details or the timing of it, for all the provisions have been made. The standard will be available to you in very surprising ways, but it will be available. All things will be brought to memory as needed. The brutality is not like the slavery of this world, but it can be very brutal. Will it be for you? Pray for the benevolent captives. Just as in any society there are cruel captives and benevolent captives. As you pray, I will listen. As you pray for My will, it will be done. Michelle, I know this is not fitting with your idea of what the end of times look like, but it is fitting for what the end of times looks like from the study, the true study of the Biblical texts. Remember even until the end of the age I will be with you. There is time between now and then to finish all the things that have been set out to finish. And the Muslim war and the Russian war to go through. Do not fear, for I will save those who I choose, and all things will come together and be understood before this time. This is the beginning of My Creation, not the end of it. You will see soon enough that those who ascribe to the normal thoughts of Who I AM and what I have planned will leave them without hope. Your job at that time is to give hope to the hopeless. For such a time as this I have placed you upon the earth with all of your knowledge and experience. These you have done well with, and will continue to do well with by My revelations upon you. Do not step through the film before I have led you to. This film will be breeched for a specific purpose that I will show you for that time. It is to set a captive free. You will know which one. Yes, Michelle, in this instance I am speaking to Tony. You will also walk through the film, but at a later time. Your training is still in operation, but the time is nearing to where your ministry to My people will take on a different light. Prepare for the flatteries for they will be heavy. You are able to resist them as you come to Me when you feel yourself slipping. A prophet is either a hero or a heretic. It goes in phases.

The war on the moon in not of consequence to fully understand at this time. Only the place is not unoccupied. This is the more important truth.

Yes, Michelle, it is true that My only begotten Son came in the flesh and died for your sins, and is seated at My right hand side. I AM your God on high. I AM The God above all gods.)

Well that is indeed a bit of a bomb shell but the question remains if this is in line with other scriptures and can any form of confirmation regarding this be obtained in the other books of the bible. After all an event like this should at least be hinted at in more than just one passage in the book of Isaiah. Well as it turns out Moses saw this coming in the distance so when he was explaining the laws about idolatry to the fledgling nation of Israel he brought the subject up and warned against giving more honour to these hosts of the heavens than they are entitled to.

Deu 4:19 And lest thou lift up thine eyes unto heaven, and when thou seest the sun, and the moon, and the stars, even all the host of heaven, shouldest be driven to worship them, and serve them, which the LORD thy God hath divided unto all nations under the whole heaven.

Well we also need to see how this kind of information ties into the New Testament and how does this effect the gospels of salvation that the Christians were instructed to spread throughout all of creation. Well as it turns out Christ saw these events happening as well and this is the promise he made regarding the events known as the rapture. In fact there are two references to it in two of the gospels.

Mat 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
Mat 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
Mat 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Mar 13:24 But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light,
Mar 13:25 And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken.
Mar 13:26 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.
Mar 13:27 And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.

Well there we see that Jesus made it clear that he would be gathering his elect from the furthest reaches of the earth and also the furthest reaches of the heavens. I used to think that if the Lord was gathering us from the uttermost parts of the heavens then this would indicate that we would have attained space travel by the time the rapture takes place but obviously I was wrong. Yes humans will be spread all over the heavens but as slaves in the ships of other natural species. Sucks I know but then again those that are taken may actually have the better end of the deal because those left will be going through the Great Tribulation while all this is happening. At least as slaves they have to be fed and watered and the owners want to look after their investment. Sure is going to be interesting when the rapture happens though!

Anyway there is one more scripture that can be used as confirmation of this prophetic word and that is one of the events it mentions is found here in verse 43 of this passage.

Dan 2:41 And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay.
Dan 2:42 And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken.
Dan 2:43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.
Dan 2:44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.
Dan 2:45 Forasmuch as thou sawest that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold; the great God hath made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream is certain, and the interpretation thereof sure.

Now who is the “they” that are trying to mingle with the seeds of men. There are other references to this subject but that is another area of study altogether. Short version is the anti-christ is using them to defeat his enemies and setting them up as the landed gentry. But according to the prophecy that we received those other ships that are now visible in the telescope are bringing this other race that will try to commingle with us but not actually be accepted as a part of our society. And when those ships return they will be taking the human slaves with them.

But the really interesting part of that last passage is where the everlasting kingdom is set up. That is Christs kingdom as in the millennium reign after the battle of Armageddon. Again this places the time line for these events near the end of the last days or the end of the age. The wars that we are coming up to are the Apocalyptic wars, then comes the Great Tribulation then Armageddon. These events are drawn out a bit but all this is probably going to go down in our life times. The events have already been set in motion and all that is left is for them to be played out!

Traveler
Traveler
Admin

https://aplace4us-com.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Alien slave trade Empty Re: Alien slave trade

Post by Traveler Mon Jul 10, 2023 3:46 pm

Traveler
Traveler
Admin

https://aplace4us-com.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down