A Place For Us.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

letters of encouragement

2 posters

Go down

letters of encouragement Empty letters of encouragement

Post by squishy Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:30 pm

~For the Addicted~

Whether you are addicted to death or addicted to ice or addicted to cigarettes this is for you.

You started off innocently. Maybe you were running away from somthing or just trying to kill bordom. The reason doesnt matter anymore. Lost in the memories of pain to follow.

You' ve lost so much for this addiction. You cannot deny it. Parhaps the respect of your friends and family. Parhaps even respect for yourself.

The only way out is to find somthing worth more to you then the drug. And to fight everyday to prove its worth to you.

You suffer. Its always easier going in then coming out. And medicine isnt always sweet.

I found god. The reality that he loved me never really hit home until i realized there is no bottom to hit. Everytime you think you' ve hit rock bottom. The floor caves and you find a new level to hell.

Christ is a candle. God the fire. His words really are a light in that dark place.

That bring comfort as you suffer through withdrawal. The burning in every cell of your body means little if you have someone willing to listen to you rant and rave in the heat.

He knows you are suffering. And a bruised reed he will not break. He loves you in your darkest hour. And every painful stabbing feeling. The burning heat. He considers precious because you are willing to go through it for him.

He has seen your condition before. Nothing you can do or say is surprising.

He knows where this path leads..and what a fight it takes to come off the path youre stuck on.

Trust him to guide you. And prepare for a fight.

He is a soldier. And for you to survive the transition. You might consider him as your guide. Hes been through this land before. And knows everything about you and your situation.

Give him a shot. So he can give you a hope and a future.
No life is disposable, every life counts, every life matters
squishy
squishy
Admin

Traveler likes this post

Back to top Go down

letters of encouragement Empty ~Have a little faith~

Post by squishy Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:31 pm

~Have a little faith~

There are times when we feel lost and broken hearted. There are times when nothing seems to go right. But what I’ve learned is its not about the struggles now, its about the possibility of joy tomorrow. I know you’ re hurting. I know sometimes you wonder if thr long battle will ever end.
I dont know you , nor will I pretend to But I do know this..
God fights for the trapped and broken, he loves the unlovable, he is father to the fatherless and husband to the widow.
And he instilled those values in his son lord jesus christ. Jesus stated I will never leave nor forsake you.
To those who have never had to fight just to keep fron destroying themselves. For those who have never fought an addiction with pain and sorrow. Whom feel confidant in thier place in heaven. Those words mean little.
But for us.
For us who have suffered a type of hell few can discribe. Who have fought thier hardest and never seemed to make any headway. Wgo have struggled tooth and nail just to keep the little we have left.
Those words mean everything.
Christ is not a man that he should lie. when he said that. He meant it.
And even when the mourners leave after the funeral. He’ ll be listening to your heart mourn.
Even when you are in prison for some unspeakable act. he’ ll plead your case.
Even when you are addicted he will hold your hand tight.
When you lose all hope and blaspheme his name. He will hold you close just to let you know he loves you still.
When you are alone in the darkness. He is your candle. All you have to do is light it.
Don't give up on him.
Because he because no matter the cost he wont give up on you.
He will never leave you for forsake you.
squishy
squishy
Admin

Traveler likes this post

Back to top Go down

letters of encouragement Empty Re: letters of encouragement

Post by Traveler Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:16 am

If we be entering the last days, what would we expect the last days to look like.

This is the time to take stock and give a bit of thought to the future.

Yes things are really bad at the moment but bad time do not last forever. The idea is to pass through so as to get to the other side. If you are going through Hell then just keep on trucking because there really is nothing else you can do.
Traveler
Traveler
Admin

https://aplace4us-com.forumotion.com

squishy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by squishy Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:19 am

~Living in Dark Places~

It’s been a long time since you’ve smiled a real smile. Numb to the pain you’ve been going through. you’ve long since forgotten what it means to have laughter in your heart.
I know this because I’ve been there. regardless of what brought you to this point. a decision must be made. to live or die. and to choose to serve life or death. Life is not easy or glorified with the lord. But he can give you what you need to carry on and live a life worth living.
the secret to life is not living it perfectly. but to fight for what you do have and cling to what you consider valuable till the bitter end.
for some that is money. but money is as empty as a promise unfulfilled. and soon leaves a dry place in your heart yearning for refreshment.  Some choose friends or family. whom try their hardest to be all that you need, but are struggling themselves. leaving bitter disappointment.
yet there is one other path, have you considered? giving it over to the lord? pouring out your worries, your fears, your anger and hatred, your hurt, your mistrust to the lord. and he can heal and replace in your heart that which you need.
this is not a gimick, the results can be dramatic or subtle. the lord does not do what we desire but what we need. he only wants what’s best for us. that includes you, that includes me.
so life up your broken heart to the lord. and let him change your mind on what to expect out of life.

blessings.
squishy
squishy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum