A Place For Us.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please try and pass this one around;

Go down

Please try and pass this one around; Empty Please try and pass this one around;

Post by Traveler Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:05 am

Prophecy from 2011

Elinin will come between the sun and earth. There will be darkness as you have not seen. But fear not, My People for the Light of the Lord shall be upon you. Do not hide as the heathen do, but STAND YOUR GROUND, CALL UPON MY NAME, AND I WILL SAVE YOU. This is not the gathering of the saints. It is a captivity as I have already said. The Alien Slave Trade article is all true no matter who will scoff and mock, this is all true.

Those who will hide themselves will be kept on this earth. They will be ridiculed and they will think themselves left behind. Many will fall away, but many will press in closer to Me. This is the same as those who are taken. They will be ridiculed for their own beliefs of the gathering of the saints, but many will stand their ground. Be not dismayed for your redemption does indeed draw nigh at this time. This is why My Son said…”When I return, will I find faith?”. Would it not have to be an extreme event for Him to have said that?.

The Light of the Lord. There is coming within that time of darkness, false golden lights. This is physical as well as spiritual. The lights are demonic hords as well as transport ships. These transport ships to transport the hole of the person, not in beaming cells. It is a golden light. The golden spirits that come with this, and out of this will enter into many, many people at this time. Those who do not have this false anointing will then be taken. Those who do not run and hide their own Light of the Lord, which is the Holy Spirit that I sent as a seal and comforter. Those who are walking in the Spirit, and who are worshipping in spirit and in truth, with a pure humble heart and who do not run will be taken. This is NOT the gathering of the saints. In the spiritual realm this Light of the Lord is white. The technology of the transport ships is such to be able to see this Light.

Michelle, do not worry, for Tony will be able to explain that the Lord uses captivity for a saving agent at times, even if it does not look good. Yes, they will take houses not built with their own hands. Yes, they will pillage the fields, yes they will attempt to mingle, but will be discarded. All these things happen in a very close time frame.

Yes, I know that the occult teachings are much the same as what I am telling you. Do you think that they do not know their own plans? Do you think that I am not able to work all things for good? The TRUTH is the TRUTH. Only I tell all of the truth where as they will take some truth and mix it with a lie to cause as many as will to lose their faith and their souls.
It will be on your own head if those who would read this are not able to for your own unwillingness to make it known. They will see soon enough that what is said here is TRUE. They will then know what they are to do. It is true that My only begotten Son, Jesus Christ, came in the flesh, died for your sins, and is sat at MY right hand side. I AM your God on high.
Traveler
Traveler
Admin

https://aplace4us-com.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum