A Place For Us.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One from 2010 that is about to happen.

Go down

One from 2010 that is about to happen.  Empty One from 2010 that is about to happen.

Post by Traveler Fri May 05, 2023 3:50 am

1.14.2010 6:30am

(Michelle, Jesus Christ came in the flesh and died for your sins. Yes, you are seeing correctly. This is a total revealing of what is about to take place. All of these warnings and the story will be put in the same area on the site. They will be as a cumulative place for My people to understand what is coming. It will prepare them for what is around the corner. Yes, the story needs to be accurate, but not to exactness. Just continue on with the flow of the story. There is a reason it is written the way it is. There is both, a spiritual aspect of the Enforcers, and a physical technological aspect to them. They both will work together for the enslavement of mankind. The cords are technological as well as spiritual. They will not be seen with the sight of men, but you will see them. And others will see them so your ministries will be more effective. As you sense the story becoming close to being finished, reveal the visions of the Alien Enforcers. Michelle, the Enforcer currently in charge of the police force is a foreshadow of what is to come. He is laying the groundwork as you thought. Yes, he is controlled by the anti-christ, but he does not realize it. He does not consciously know what he is doing. This will be the case for many, many of these leaders and workers of the Shadow Government. They are driven by their own lust for power and will do anything to obtain complete control. They will fall to the Alien Enforcers that are coming. The war that is coming will decrease the 3 world powers that are currently in control. It will cause them to fall to the Beast that is coming, and is now here, and will begin to gain confidence in the people of the world. They are now making their accords, and will deal underhandedly with Russia and China. They will cause the leaders of those nations to fall, and the Alien Enforcers will gain control of those nations. And Americas will fight the Alien Enforcers up to the time of the Son of Man coming on the clouds to take His own. This is what you see in the story, Michelle. The fight in Americas. The fight not only with Russia and China, but also with these Enforcers. They will come. They will be fierce. Many of My Own will be martyred in these wars. Many will come to Me through these sacrifices. Know that all is necessary, and all will be according to MY Own will. I see the end from the beginning. There is no other way to purify My Own people. As the evil increases, so will My Glory in My Own.

Yes, Jesus Christ came in the flesh and died so that you may live. Did I not do exploits while walking upon earth? Did I not feed the hungry, did I not calm the storm, did I not walk on the water, did I not heal the sick, and take authority over devils? All of these things I did, and all of these things My Own will do. These and more. These things are available to My Own right now. They are offered to those who are worshipping the Father in spirit and in truth. As the days become darker, these abilities will become more manifest. I will cause groups of My Own to come together in such a way. They will work according to My Father’s will, and will be able to stand against this evil. They will stand. Many will loose their physical bodies, but they will stand. Yes, there are those who will see the Son of Man coming in the clouds. This is the Hope of the story. This is the ending of the story. It will become a Hope for My People when they need it the most. Within hardships Hope is what is needed. Hope will bring people to Me. It will be a blessing for many that will go through, and many that will loose their life so that many can come to Me in fullness and in truth. It will help many to not fall to despair. This is an important work. Yes, it is for the youth, but it is also for all generations. All generations will be working together in this time approaching. One will not have more of My Fullness than the other. Out of mere babes will wisdom be known. I will impart on mere children wisdom and power that has not been seen. I will work a fullness in Who I will work. I delight in taking the weakest and proving My Glory and My Strength. You will be amazed at what I am about to do, and what I am going to do. My people will not be powerless to do My work. They will suffer in their physical bodies, yes, but they will be strengthened in their spirit. They will know that I am God. They will know that I am Almighty. They will learn to trust Me alone for their every need.

Michelle, Jesus Christ came in the flesh and died so that you may live. Yes, the ten nations are a precursor to the anti-christ world system. This is the groundwork that has been laid from the beginning. Satan does influence, and does control. Incrementally he will cause people to gain confidence in the Enforcers. They will be seen as a savior to the people in America., and Russia, and China as those nations become less powerful through the wars. These beings will infiltrate society in such a way as to gain their trust. It seems as if this would be a long period of time, but it will happen quickly. The enlightenment that has been promoted throughout the world, and the tolerance that has been indoctrinated into the people these last generations will cause this to be done quickly. They will embrace the peace and safety that these beings will beguile them with. The peace and safety of technologies not before seen, and spiritual awakenings that have not been seen since the beginning of creation. They will cause a false spiritual awakening in the mind of those who accept the technologies in their bodies. The forehead is an outlet of the soul and mind. The right hand can become an access to the thoughts and mind of men. This is seen, and will be seen. The technology will be such that the Enforcers will be able to control with the thoughts and mind. The portal will be open to the soul of man for complete control. The enlightenment will lead to this total enslavement of technology. The technology will be seen as being beneficial and helpful, and a way to stay safe. It will be convenient as the point system comes into being. The point system for work done. The work will be to benefit the Enforcers, and will be their payment for technologies revealed to the Shadow Government. These Alien Enforces will collect their payment due by the enslavement of mankind. They will cause all manner of work to be done as payment. But it will not start that way. They will be benevolent. Be aware. Do not be deceived. They will appear friendly, and they will indeed come in peace. But take heart! Jesus Christ is King of Kings and Lord of Lords, and any who keep in Him will not be deceived. Any to are washed by His blood will be protected from loosing their souls. Any who are loyal to Him will not be forced to accept this technology against their wills. It will be a choice to trust the Enforcers for your every need, or trust the Father for your every need. Trusting the Father is freedom. Trusting the Enforcers is slavery. It will come to this. You will see it. It is true. Things will happen quickly. They will happen very quickly. Yes each generation believes they are the generation, but this is the generation that you will see the coming of the Son of Man. You will see this. You will know. Life from here is a spiral. A fast whirlpool. A fierce dust storm that will end in the glorious return of your Lord and Saviour and the sons of God coming into their rightful place. Look to the Coming of the Son of Man on the clouds to gather His Bride. Look to this time in history. There are many things that My People need to know. Many things. The Wife of God will have their own Prophets to guide and warn them. Your concern in this day and in this hour and in this minute is the preparing of My Bride. Peace and Grace, and Joy be upon you and all of My People who are walking in my Ways. In the name of Jesus Christ who came in the flesh and died so that many can live. Selah.)
Traveler
Traveler
Admin

https://aplace4us-com.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum