A Place For Us.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

salutations

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

salutations Empty salutations

Post by squishy Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:52 pm

pleasure to introduce myself. I'm a student of various subjects, time and life has drawn me away from forums but thinking of making a comeback.

I love the arts and natural health sciences.

I'm a christian just fighting the good fight. with the rising tide of demonic influences aren't we all? Smile
squishy
squishy
Admin

Back to top Go down

salutations Empty Re: salutations

Post by Traveler Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:17 pm

Hi and welcome,

About time you showed up
Traveler
Traveler
Admin

https://aplace4us-com.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by squishy Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:21 pm

yeah suppose im a bit late to the party lol
squishy
squishy
Admin

Back to top Go down

salutations Empty About me

Post by Lothian. Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:34 pm

Hi, I am a demonic influence.

I am also an agnostic, dyslexic, insomniac, I often lie awake at night wondering if there is a dog

Lothian.

Back to top Go down

Post by Traveler Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:41 am

Lothian. wrote:Hi, I am a demonic influence.

I am also an agnostic, dyslexic, insomniac,  I often lie awake at night wondering if there is a dog

No you are a troll and if you keep this up I will have to make it so you have to open an account and sign in to post. Or do you like to wreck it for everybody else.
Traveler
Traveler
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lothian. Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:46 am

Everybody else? There is just you here! If you don't want company just say.

Lothian.

Back to top Go down

salutations Empty Deleted posts

Post by Lothian. Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:53 am

I see you have deleted my posts. It that why no-one else is here? Any view disagreeing with you gets deleted. I guess the irony of you complaining about not being give a voice on other forums is lost on you.

As for the one who is weak in faith, welcome him.

If one gives an answer before he hears, it is his folly and shame

This is the path of those who have foolish confidence.

Lothian.

Back to top Go down

Post by Traveler Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:06 am

Lothian. wrote:I see you have deleted my posts. It that why no-one else is here? Any view disagreeing with you gets deleted. I guess the irony of you complaining about not being give a voice on other forums is lost on you.

As for the one who is weak in faith, welcome him.

If one gives an answer before he hears, it is his folly and shame

This is the path of those who have foolish confidence.

You come on here and proclaim that you are here to educate us, in doing so you employ the vocabulary that belongs in the gutter. You are not an educator but a corrupter.

Your assertion that I am the only one here is incorrect. This thread is not even mine and the view count of the other threads may not be large for a start up forum but it does indicate that there are other people viewing.

The title of this forum is ;

A place where the Christians and marginalized conservatives of America can gather and speak freely.

Now what entered your mind that you should shit all over those good people. They come here to get away from what you label progressive liberalism. Believe it or not, but there are a lot of people that have no interest in the type of education you are attempting to peddle to them. They actually like Christ and believe in God, so why would they appreciate someone that wants to mock them over it.
Traveler
Traveler
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lothian. Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:37 am

So the speak freely part does not apply. Sad

I don't pretend to have all the answers. I simply question whether yours are based on fact or fiction. I am sorry if you can't justify you position, but at least we know where you stand.

Yours seem to be the only posts I can see with profanities.

Lothian.

Back to top Go down

Post by Traveler Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:31 pm

Lothian. wrote:So the speak freely part does not apply. Sad

I don't pretend to have all the answers. I simply question whether yours are based on fact or fiction. I am sorry if you can't justify you position, but at least we know where you stand.

Yours seem to be the only posts I can see with profanities.

The speak freely part is also accompanied by the other rule, no bulling. The reason I am engaging you is because It appears you do not fully grasp what your effect produces. You are so accustomed to hunting in packs that you think your methods are the accepted norm. It's not.

Your peer review is really peer pressure to enforce compliance. Compliance to the party group think which is more political and philosophically lead that real fact led. The news outlets that promote the party line are promoted as credible and those that question or oppose the narrative are ridiculed in such a way as to not only bury the subject matter, but to shame those that read it so as to force compliance to the pressure of the group think. And just to make sure all the good little minions have a big stick to work with the same people that wish to control the news narrative set themselves up as the fact checkers so as to reinforce the right wrong think agenda. The real free thinkers are not fooled by this for one minute but the hunting packs for minion control use it to provide the social pressure for minion compliance.

This whole become educated movement is nothing more that social engineering to peer pressure the masses into compliance to the globalist agenda so all the little lemmings will happily jump off the cliff to their own destruction thinking they are well educated and know what they are doing.

Now please explain why I would agree to what you are trying to do here?
Traveler
Traveler
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lothian. Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:40 pm

Bulling?. It is not me removing your posts to silence you!

I haven't mentioned educating. You obviously have a chip on your shoulder about being uneducated.

Neither are you the minority here. There are more Christians in America that Atheists. You are the pack.

I don't see why you would let me here. It is clearly your way or the high way. Anyone disagreeing with you is bullied into silence. Posts questioning your view are removed.

If you are not a Trump loving, gay hating, Christian CT nut, this forum will not let you have a voice.

Lothian.

Back to top Go down

Post by Traveler Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:50 am

Lothian. wrote:Bulling?. It is not me removing your posts to silence you!

I haven't mentioned educating. You obviously have a chip on your shoulder about being uneducated.

Neither are you the minority here. There are more Christians in America that Atheists. You are the pack.

I don't see why you would let me here. It is clearly your way or the high way. Anyone disagreeing with you is bullied into silence. Posts questioning your view are removed.

If you are not a Trump loving, gay hating, Christian CT nut, this forum will not let you have a voice.

Inverting things is really not the way to go. You made a post about donkey dongs and smashing kids heads in. You quoted scripture out of context to do it in such a way as to make the God of the Bible look like an absolute monster. No one does that with out a negative motivation.

Obviously you like to piss on the Christians. But when it comes to this, you progressives really are hypocrites. You look for ways to show God to be a homicidal egotistical maniac but in the other breath you slam the right to life crowd because you want it to be all right to smash baby bodies as a matter of mothers choice. Please be consistent on if you believe murdering babies is good or bad. It would be nice to know where you stand on this issue. Or is your stance on who does it ?

Yes you have stated that I need to be educated by you, but no thank you.

On the International Skeptics Forum, the whole place is filled with progressives and I notice that there is no real christian representation there. I come on and you had a field day. I then look at posts between you where you guys discussed that I did not seem to have lasted as long as the other one.

In fact your very opening statement on this thread is ;

Hi, I am a demonic influence.

Probably the only true statement you have made so far ! But I also know you made it as a mockery to myself. Your claim that you do not have a voice on this forum unless you are right wing is not accurate either. The fact that I left you this space shows that but so far you have not actually come up with an opinion or a point of view. All you contributed is mocking and jabs. See if you can piss the fundamentals off etc. And then you want to pretend to be all hard done by when I just delete the posts. You never expected it to go any other way when you came on here but are looking for any angle to ridicule some more so you try a bit of reverse psychology.

Here's an idea, Try and conduct yourself like a decent human being and see how far it does actually get you.
Traveler
Traveler
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lothian. Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:42 am

Glad you have confirmed that you will delete all scriptural analysis that doesn't match your view.

You asked my view of baby murder. Science tells us 90% of babies are murdered by God in the womb before any Doctor gets a chance to terminate the pregnancy.

It is a shame that the pro-life folk don't pray and ask him to stop

Lothian.

Back to top Go down

Post by Traveler Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:26 am

Lothian. wrote:Glad you have confirmed that you will delete all scriptural analysis that doesn't match your view.

You asked my view of baby murder. Science tells us 90% of babies are murdered by God in the womb before any Doctor gets a chance to terminate the pregnancy.

Bullshit !
Traveler
Traveler
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lothian. Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:31 pm

Obviously what I am saying is only true if life starts at conception and God is as Christians say.

Around 4 in 5 pregnancies fail in the first couple of weeks after conception. Often the woman may not be aware they are pregnant. Of course an omniscient God knows and an omnipotent God decides to kill the kid or doesn't case enough to save it.

Lothian.

Back to top Go down

Post by Traveler Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:05 pm

In so many words you have said that you have no problem killing babies and that God does it to. Well I could bring out the scriptures where this practice is condemned by God but in your case, what is the point.

I have a better idea, just go away.
Traveler
Traveler
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lothian. Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:32 pm

I have pointed out that when it comes to killing babies God kills far more than man. If you want to stop something start at the biggest cause.

You brought the topic up but you now don't seem to want to discuss the problem.

Lothian.

Back to top Go down

Post by Traveler Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:48 pm

This is the sin that men did that caused the judgement of God to fall.

Jer 32:35 And they built the high places of Baal, which are in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to cause their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire unto Molech; which I commanded them not, neither came it into my mind, that they should do this abomination, to cause Judah to sin.

To pass the child through the fire is child sacrifice. This is something that did not even enter Gods mind. The killing of children is considered wrong by God.
Traveler
Traveler
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lothian. Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:12 am

I have already given you psalm 137:9 (you deleted it) and can go on swapping scripture as long as you like but before we decide whether God is a hypocrite by going against the words attributed to him can we agree

1. Life starts at conception and
2. Medical terminations account for a small percentage of fertilized eggs that don't result in live births.

We need to agree God is the major cause and has the capability to do something about it before moving onto whether saving innocent babies is something he might actually wants to do.

Lothian.

Back to top Go down

Post by Traveler Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:21 pm

Lothian. wrote:I have already given you psalm 137:9 (you deleted it) and can go on swapping scripture as long as you like but before we decide whether God is a hypocrite by going against the words attributed to him can we agree

1. Life starts at conception and
2. Medical terminations account for a small percentage of fertilized eggs that don't result in live births.

We need to agree God is the major cause and has the capability to do something about it before moving onto whether saving innocent babies is something he might actually wants to do.  

I looked up psalm 137 and once again you have taken the verse out of context so as to try and disparage God.

God was not making that comment. It was the Jews of the captivity that were pronouncing a curse over the Babylonians that were making that comment. All back to front like a lot of your favorite facts.

Yes life starts at conception and no there has been no study to see how many fertilized eggs keep going. But considering the wide use of birth control I would gather that it is probably a high %. But what has that got to do with God. Absolutely nothing,
Traveler
Traveler
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lothian. Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:14 pm

We know the authors of the bible were happy with God murdering children there was enough if it after all. Asking God to kill kids was fully in line with his modus operandi

Below is a link with references to studies giving a 75% rate for kids failing to make it to birth. I have seen higher. People tend to get more interested as time goes on.

Why does God kill those babies or why does he let them die?
verywellfamily.com/making-sense-of-miscarriage-statistics-2371721

Lothian.

Back to top Go down

Post by squishy Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:33 pm

Lothian. wrote:I have pointed out that when it comes to killing babies God kills far more than man. If you want to stop something start at the biggest cause.

You brought the topic up but you now don't seem to want to discuss the problem.

why are you here exactly? To learn? Debate or just troll? Because so far you been trolling, you're debates are misinformation, misquotes and generally rude. You obviously aren't interested in learning anything.
squishy
squishy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by squishy Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:38 pm

Lothian. wrote:We know the authors of the bible were happy with God murdering children there was enough if it after all. Asking God to kill kids was fully in line with his modus operandi

Below is a link with references to studies giving a 75% rate for kids failing to make it to birth. I have seen higher. People tend to get more interested as time goes on.

Soooo we are just ignoring the baby farms in the US which are a direct result of the abortion industry, how about the illegal selling of baby body parts on the black market by planned Parenthood? Oh oh let's talk about the results of the wests introduction of abortion to the Chinese, that's the one child policy.

But a baby dieing before it's born from natural causes is the worst of the worst eh?

Grow up, when you candy coat the devil it still tastes like crap
squishy
squishy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by squishy Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:44 pm

Lothian. wrote:Glad you have confirmed that you will delete all scriptural analysis that doesn't match your view.

k yeah, bullshit, 90%? Source?
squishy
squishy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Traveler Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:12 pm

Lothian. wrote:We know the authors of the bible were happy with God murdering children there was enough if it after all. Asking God to kill kids was fully in line with his modus operandi

That accusation that God likes to kills children is nothing more than the tripe that is banded about the echo chamber you like to wallow in. Basic 10 commandments, "You shall not commit murder" As for the actions of the people, look at the age they were living in and also consider why they were coming under the judgments because of those actions. So far in every scripture you have presented, it has been misapplied. Your whole world seems to be one of inversion !

As for that link you gave, I tried it and was immediately redirected to Disney. com home page. Seems your globalist puppet masters have decided to sensor that page so as to keep it out of reach of all the good little minions. But it makes little difference what was posted there, Fact is God gave free will. He does not interfere in the bad choices people make but he will be the final Judge at the end where we are required to give an account of why we did the things we did. Sure sucks to be you !
Traveler
Traveler
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum