A Place For Us.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

salutations

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

salutations - Page 2 Empty Re: salutations

Post by Lothian. Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:08 pm

God killing kids and God ordering the killing of kids.

You have to admit he is rather fond of it.

Exodus 4:23 I will slay thy son, even thy firstborn.

Exodus 12:29 And it came to pass, that at midnight the LORD smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt

Numbers 31;17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones

Nerd 33:4 For the Egyptians buried all their firstborn, which the LORD had smitten among them

Deuteronomy 2;33 And the LORD our God delivered him before us; and we smote him, and his sons, and all his people.

34 And we took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed the men, and the women, and the little ones, of every city, we left none to remain:

Deuteronomy 3:3 So the LORD our God delivered into our hands Og also, the king of Bashan, and all his people: and we smote him until none was left to him remaining.

Deuteronomy 20:16 But of the cities of these people, which the LORD thy God doth give thee for an inheritance, thou shalt save alive nothing that breatheth:

17 But thou shalt utterly destroy them; namely, the Hittites, and the Amorites, the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites; as the LORD thy God hath commanded thee:

Joshua 6:21 And they utterly destroyed all that was in the city, both man and woman, young and old, and ox, and sheep, and ass, with the edge of the sword

Samuel 2:34
And this shall be a sign unto thee, that shall come upon thy two sons, on Hophni and Phinehas; in one day they shall die both of them

Samuel 15:2 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt.

3 Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

Samuel 12:14 Howbeit, because by this deed thou hast given great occasion to the enemies of the LORD to blaspheme, the child also that is born unto thee shall surely die.

King's 14:12 Arise thou therefore, get thee to thine own house: and when thy feet enter into the city, the child shall die

King's 16:34 In his days did Hiel the Bethelite build Jericho: he laid the foundation thereof in Abiram his firstborn, and set up the gates thereof in his youngest son Segub, according to the word of the LORD

King's 2:24 And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.

King's 10:7 And it came to pass, when the letter came to them, that they took the king's sons, and slew seventy persons, and put their heads in baskets, and sent him them to Jezreel.

Job 1:19 And, behold, there came a great wind from the wilderness, and smote the four corners of the house, and it fell upon the young men, and they are dead

Psalms 21:10 Their fruit shalt thou destroy from the earth, and their seed from among the children of men.

Psalms 135:8 Who smote the firstborn of Egypt, both of man and beast

Psalms 136:10 To him that smote Egypt in their firstborn: for his mercy endureth for ever

Isiah 14:21 Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities.

Jeremiah 2:30 In vain have I smitten your children

Jeremiah 15:7 And I will fan them with a fan in the gates of the land; I will bereave them of children,

Jeremiah 19:9;And I will cause them to eat the flesh of their sons and the flesh of their daughters,

Jeremiah 2:21 The young and the old lie on the ground in the streets: my virgins and my young men are fallen by the sword; thou hast slain them in the day of thine anger; thou hast killed, and not pitied.

Ezekiel 5:10 Therefore the fathers shall eat the sons in the midst of thee,

Ezekiel 9:6 Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women:

Hosea 9:12 Though they bring up their children, yet will I bereave them

Hosea 9:16
Ephraim is smitten, their root is dried up, they shall bear no fruit: yea, though they bring forth, yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb.

Revelations 2:23 And I will kill her children with death;

Lothian.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lothian. Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:18 pm

You said

God gave free will. He does not interfere in the bad choices people make

God certainly interferes. The quotes above show God interferes.

If God doesn't interfer prayer is useless.

But back to the topic

For every birth there are 3 miscarriages and you say that is the fault of the parents for sinning.
God killing the child for the sins of the parents is found many times in the bible.
Now we appear to agree that God kills the kids is it just the why on which we disagree ?

Lothian.

Back to top Go down

Post by squishy Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:42 pm

Here's a good question, do people die?
squishy
squishy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by squishy Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:44 pm

squishy wrote:Here's a good question, do people die?
because seriously you're posing the question as if none of us die, I'm just wondering if it's going somewhere or if you're just an idiot.
squishy
squishy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by squishy Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:46 pm

Lothian. wrote:You said

God gave free will. He does not interfere in the bad choices people make

God certainly interferes. The quotes above show God interferes.

If God doesn't interfer prayer is useless.

But back to the topic

For every birth there are 3 miscarriages and you say that is the fault of the parents for sinning.
God killing the child for the sins of the parents is found many times in the bible.
Now we appear to agree that God kills the kids  is it just the why on which we disagree ?

prayer is a choice in itself, you cannot seriously think we have no free will. Even you degenerate science worshippers know that.
squishy
squishy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by squishy Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:49 pm

squishy wrote:
Lothian. wrote:We know the authors of the bible were happy with God murdering children there was enough if it after all. Asking God to kill kids was fully in line with his modus operandi

Below is a link with references to studies giving a 75% rate for kids failing to make it to birth. I have seen higher. People tend to get more interested as time goes on.

Why does God kill those babies or why does he let them die?
 verywellfamily.com/making-sense-of-miscarriage-statistics-2371721

Soooo we are just ignoring the baby farms in the US which are a direct result of the abortion industry, how about the illegal selling of baby body parts on the black market by planned Parenthood? Oh oh let's talk about the results of the wests introduction of abortion to the Chinese, that's the one child policy.

But a baby dieing before it's born from natural causes is the worst of the worst eh?

Grow up, when you candy coat the devil it still tastes like crap
I expect a response
squishy
squishy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Traveler Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:05 pm

I have seen this list before. Its not even original to your self but you have fallen back on the progressive grab bad.

I am going to take that list and write an article about it debunking the whole thing. Then I am going to post it on this forum on its own thread so you stop crapping over other peoples threads, after which I am going to post it on all other forums I have access to so you progressives stop trying to fool people with this corruption.
Traveler
Traveler
Admin

https://aplace4us-com.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum